All tanks come with a seven year manufacturing warranty and standard tank fittings including overfill protection & antisiphon units.
Capacities range from 1,000 litres to 110,000 litres.
Features of the Bi-Wall Self Bunded Storage Tank, a broad range of uses, which include:
- Suitable for Petroleum, Petrochemical and Chemical application.
Approvals allow storing as follows:
- Up to 45,000 litres for Class 3, PGII
- Up to 110,000 litres for Class 3, PGIII, C1 & C2 Liquids
- Up to 45,000 litres for Class 6.1 PGII
- Up to 110,000 litres for Class 6.1 PGIII
- Up to 110,000 litres for Class 8 Liquids
- Dished & Flanged Ends for improved strength
- Protective coatings to customer specifications or code requirements
- Standard of consistent quality
Manufactured to meet or exceed industry and statutory requirements:,
- AS 1692 – 2006
- AS 1940 – 2004
- AS 1657
- Third party engineering verification available on request.